Ad hoc analysis and enterprise reporting
As part of your job, you have to detect unusual developments, explain them and even take actions to counter them. That’s why Cubeware provides the sophisticated analytics and scheduled or event-driven reports you need to work more effectively.
Simple, intuitive analysis
Creating analyses, reportings and management dashboards in Cubeware is easy. You simply select from various combinations of tables and charts in different layouts and formats. Cubeware offers rich BI functionalities including built-in analytics, multilanguage reports and context-sensitive links to reports and folders. What’s more, you can automatically publish your findings throughout your company.
Rich, ad hoc functionality
- Get new perspectives on business data using slice/dice, drill-down/roll-up and fast selection options
- Recognize outliers and top performers through gauges and top-ten rankings
- Enter and automatically distribute budget values through top-down allocations
- Access detailed data directly by drilling through to source data
- Use client rules and create calculations within a specific report without changing the OLAP data model
- Automatically adapt reportings (e.g. adjusting months) with element containers
- Link reports using global dimensions
- Create management reports with guided, context-sensitive analyses in minutes
Automatic report distribution saves time and money
With C8 Cockpit, you can provide everyone – from casual report consumers to top management – the information they need, how and when they need it. You can easily distribute reports and dashboards, spontaneously or at scheduled intervals, in your choice of Office, PDF, CSV, XML or HTML formats. Using its rich, built-in functionality, you can free yourself from time-consuming routine tasks, simplify the process of preparing reports, and keep everyone supplied with up-to-date information.
Cubeware Solutions Platform C8